HTC Bluetooth music adapter

jaihawk

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Did anyone end up ordering this? If so, how does it work with your EVO 4G LTE?

It looks like Sprint's online store isn't selling these any longer. Does anyone know of an alternative that works well?

alvin319

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I bought one of these from a sprint store. It works great with beats audio. Pandora sounds great through it.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Just tried to get one at a sprint store they have the promo info for it but they don't have any in stock store tried to order it on line but it was not showing up

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

flipbeats

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
does the sound quality sound as good as the ipod when connected to the head unit? because i tried plugging in the jack and it sounds bad.. my subwoofer doesn't kick either..

luigi1285

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
I called sprint about the adapter they said they are not listing it because they are out of stock right now nd they will be getting more on the 20th of June. I procrastinated and now I can't get one till they get more in

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

alvin319

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I called sprint about the adapter they said they are not listing it because they are out of stock right now nd they will be getting more on the 20th of June. I procrastinated and now I can't get one till they get more in

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Call your local Sprint corp stores. They should have them.