What browser is everyone using?

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Stock.

Certain sites' insistence on displaying the mobile version even though I've set the browser to be in desktop mode has made me install Firefox for viewing those sites specifically.

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I have been using Dolphin Browser HD for awhile now. I like it better than the stock browser. It runs smoother and faster than the stock.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Android Central Forums

jeffreytz

Mayor of Awesometown
Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
The stock browser on the 4G LTE is pretty impressive, especially when you're using mobile Flash. I'm only using the Chrome beta when I want a tab I know I have open on one of my desktop/laptop computers. The stock browser seems to be much faster than Chrome for me, and the stock browser gets all my bookmarks from my Google account which is nice.

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
Firefox for the win. No tracking, no ads slowing you down, built in password and bookmarks sync, and much faster tab access than the stock browser, just swype right and there they all are. So good.

PLCSP

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Can anyone tell me...

Does Opera Mini support flash?

And is there a way to make it your default browser on the EVO LTE?

pointclickbamm

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Chrome beta. I hate that the stock browser doesn't open the YouTube app when clicking YouTube videos or links. The multitasking on chrome is amazing as well. Loving how simple it is to switch between tabs and I personally prefer the look and feel of chrome over the stock browser.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz