ceff7711

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I have never carried music on my phone but I might want a few songs on this one. How do I get some songs onto my device? I have iTunes on my laptop.

Thanks

Kapeckman

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I use Google Music, it syncs with itunes and loads all ur music on ur phone into a "cloud" so it doesn't eat up much space on ur phone

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Reactions: ceff7711

Kapeckman

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Yeah basically download that on ur computer and it will ask you to sync with itunes and it might take a day or 2 to sync but it will be easy

bar1203

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
Do you have a memory card? If so, you need to make a folder named Media > Audio > your music goes here. You could also upload your library to Google Music and just stream everything.

Robynsnest

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
I have a 16gb card on mine that I store the music on. Tha way it doesn't use up any of my internal space. I have about 780+ songs and so far have only used about 4GB of that card (that 4GB also includes lots of pics and videos so it's not all music).

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Streaming from Google Music only works if you have decent data speeds. If your speeds and coverage are anything like mine you'll constantly be buffering. Easiest way to put music on the phone is to get an sd card, plug your phone into your computer, select disk drive, then drag whatever music you want over to it.

Reactions: Caleb Morris

Kapeckman

Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
Like I said it could take a few days for everything to download, I think I had close to 600 songs and it took a week or so

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech