"Green" Packaging for EVOLTE

learntall

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Probably the least talked about thing, if talked about at all in the forums, is the more nature friendly packaging for the EVOLTE. It's great to see that companies are beginning to make small changes such as these for the good of our planet. I'm no Green nut or anything but I felt like HTC and Sprint should get a thumbs up for doing they're part to conserve. How do you feel about it, any thoughts?

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
Probably the least talked about thing, if talked about at all in the forums, is the more nature friendly packaging for the EVOLTE. It's great to see that companies are beginning to make small changes such as these for the good of our planet. I'm no Green nut or anything but I felt like HTC and Sprint should get a thumbs up for doing they're part to conserve. How do you feel about it, any thoughts?
Ditto I'm no green kook either but if it makes sense then why not right? Not a small change when you're talking about the volume of these they're selling either, kudos to Sprint/HTC.

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Probably the least talked about because there isn't really that much to say. It's definitely great to see eco-friendly packaging though. Box design wise I think they did a great job as well, kept it simple and made a good use of the space.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38