Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry HTC EVO 4G LTE Call history only lasts for 24hrs???

How do i get my recent call history to maintain full call history similar to the orginal EVO...???
    Last edited by bric3144; 06-09-2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: misspelled word

Just download one of the many call apps from the market.

sent from my Evo4LTE

Quote Originally Posted by bric3144 View Post
    How do i get my recent call history to maintain full call history similar to the orginal EVO...???
    Hmm, my call history goes back to May 24th at 9:26pm, my first call with my new EVO 4G LTE, ahhh... I remember it well...

Default Re: HTC EVO 4G LTE Call history only lasts for 24hrs???

I have call history going back to May 24th when it arrived. This is just by pulling up call history tab.

My calls with time stamp go back to may 30th week.

sent from my Evo4LTE
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Am i the only one with this issue??? Call history settings??? I dont see how to adjust it... i know about other call log apps, however i would like it to function as the orginal evo 4g device. i believe it would retain 500 calls no matter how recent... Thanks if you know how i can correct this in my phone...

Am i the only one with this issue??? Call history settings??? I dont see how to adjust it... i know about other call log apps, however i would like it to function as the orginal evo 4g device. i believe it would retain 500 calls no matter how recent... Thanks if you know how i can correct this in my phone...
    How many calls is it keeping for you? The phones only out a couple weeks.

sent from my Evo4LTE
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

it auto deletes the call history at night, every 24 hrs... i've had it for over a wk now...

it auto deletes the call history at night, every 24 hrs... i've had it for over a wk now...
    When your in phone screen, bottom right call history, bring up and top right menu shows selection for remove calls history is that selected? Maybe your clearing them by mistake?

sent from my Evo4LTE

Global Posts
    166 Global Posts

My calls are logged all the way back to May 25. I never actually use the phone's call history feature though since I use a program to log them to my calendar.

My Calls are logged back to May 25th...

If you are talking about the list you see when you hit your phone icon, it is broken up into three sections - Recent Calls, Favorites and Contacts. That recent calls only shows 24 hours.

However, if you click on the "Call History" tab (all the way on the bottom right) it should show your complete call history. In other words, Recent Calls and Call History are two separate lists.
    Hope this helps.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    190 Global Posts

yeah i dont know what to tell you for this one. my call history goes back to may 24, the day i activated the phone...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HTC EVO 4G LTE Call history only lasts for 24hrs???-screenshot_2012-06-10-13-44-57.jpg  

Bric my call history goes back to my first call on May 25th.

How do I create an icon/shortcut for "Call History?"

Tipsy

There are two tabs that display call history, the PHONE tab shows the last 24 hours and the CALL HISTORY tab has your full history. Make sure you are looking in the right place.