Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default On my way to Corporate Repair Center...

    After the last 2-3 weeks of spotty 3G and WiFi, 4 calls to Sprint, a visit to a Repair Center, and numerous PRL and Profile updates I think they realized that's not going to fix it and I've been sent to Corporate Repair Center...Let's see how this goes.

    -Sent from my US Customs Edition EVO 4G LTE-
  2. #2  

    Default

    Does you're area already have the new LTE service? Where are you from?

    sent from my Evo4LTE
  3. #3  
    zpoettker's Avatar

    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

    Default Re: On my way to Corporate Repair Center...

    I'm surprised it took that long. I went up to Sprint and they replaced it on the spot.. Had similar issues. They couldn't do anything to fix the connection problems. All good now.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: On my way to Corporate Repair Center...

    Quote Originally Posted by zpoettker View Post
    I'm surprised it took that long. I went up to Sprint and they replaced it on the spot.. Had similar issues. They couldn't do anything to fix the connection problems. All good now.
    The OP may have gone to an "authorized repair facility" not owned by Sprint. They can't replace phones on the spot, they can only order them from Sprint on your behalf.

    For the most part those places are useless these days for high end phones. They can't actually repair anything on the phones. You might get one that will replace a cracked screen on the down low, but they're not allowed to crack open phones otherwise.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercury81 View Post
    Does you're area already have the new LTE service? Where are you from?

    sent from my Evo4LTE
    No sir, no LTE...Not yet and don't plan on it until I get my phone. I'm smack dab between Allentown and Reading PA, about 30 mins to each.





    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Mo View Post
    The OP may have gone to an "authorized repair facility" not owned by Sprint. They can't replace phones on the spot, they can only order them from Sprint on your behalf.

    For the most part those places are useless these days for high end phones. They can't actually repair anything on the phones. You might get one that will replace a cracked screen on the down low, but they're not allowed to crack open phones otherwise.






    Quote Originally Posted by zpoettker View Post
    I'm surprised it took that long. I went up to Sprint and they replaced it on the spot.. Had similar issues. They couldn't do anything to fix the connection problems. All good now.
    That's correct, only an authorized repair center, not Corporate Repair. Unfortunately for me the drive to a Corp repair is about 15-30 minutes longer dependant upon traffic rather than my 30 min drive to a authorized repair center, but obviously the drive was worth it. They did a hard reset and told me to try that. Here I am a few hours later and having the same issue, called them back and they ordered a new phone for me. Best store I ever dealt with and I'm never dealing with another store again either.


    -Sent from my US Customs Edition EVO 4G LTE-
  6. #6  

    Default Re: On my way to Corporate Repair Center...

    Hey man, i'm glad you're getting in resolved.

    To often its our first reaction to jump to a new phone. Glad to see you're sticking to it and they're fixing it for you.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ffejjj View Post
    Hey man, i'm glad you're getting in resolved.

    To often its our first reaction to jump to a new phone. Glad to see you're sticking to it and they're fixing it for you.
    It's a new phone and bound to have some sort of issues. I can't believe how quickly some people gave up on this awesome phone, including one on here I saw take it back in 2 days...Good luck with the G3 to those that jumped ship. I never liked Samsung and never will it seems. HTCs are to well built for my liking.

    -Sent from my US Customs Edition EVO 4G LTE-

Posting Permissions

B