1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs down Navigation missing satellite view and traffic view?

Hi all..

just upgraded from my old eve shift to the the new eve 4g lte.. and I'm a little confused by the Navigation..

on my old evo shift i could have the navigation show me a nice overlay of real satellite imagery.. and it also had a mode that showed traffic congestion in red and yellow.. this new ones looks very plain and blah.. without such features? i don't even see a menu on the navigation app?

i am not liking the missing search and menu buttons in general on the phone btw.. the window button is useless compared to those.

Global Posts
    358 Global Posts

Default Re: Navigation missing satellite view and traffic view?

Assuming you are using Google Navigation and not Telenav from sprint, just click the layers icon in the top right... select Satellite, Traffic View, etc.
    Thanked by 2:

Keep an eye on the layers.
    I have had my layers re-set many times. I will load maps and i have to re-select Traffic.
    DropBox lets you sync files across Android, iOS, and Desktop Computers. Sign up for free, install, get me and you extra space! DropBox
    Twitter @AndroidTechGuy and @IAmSixNine
    Google+Google+

Global Posts
    407 Global Posts
    ROM
    Viper 1.2.1

Quote Originally Posted by barnabasc View Post
    Hi all..

i don't even see a menu on the navigation app?
    Make sure you update app. first time i used it i could find the menu to shut it off. after update it was in the lower right corner. (3 horizontal bars). Layers is there also.