1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    475 Global Posts
    ROM
    MeanROM

Default Mobi Desktop Cradle

Has anyone bought one of these desktop docks yet?

http://www.shopandroid.com/mobi-prod...6A39A11251.htm

It says it's made for the OneX, but it would seemingly work with the Evo as well (I mean it's listed as an evo accessory in the AC store).

I was wondering if anyone knew if it switched Sense into landscape or not when you plugged it in? If so it certainly seems like a nice simple clean dock that might be nice to have around.

Global Posts
    199 Global Posts

It actually says its for EVO 4g too. No ?
    Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Never Stock

Most docks put the phone in a landscape dock mode. Car dock does this and I'd assume that the media dock has some kind of docked media mode display that it goes into. The full blown sense desktop does not support landscape.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE smarter than your phone!

Global Posts
    459 Global Posts

Default Re: Mobi Desktop Cradle

Quote Originally Posted by Shadnic View Post
    Has anyone bought one of these desktop docks yet?

http://www.shopandroid.com/mobi-prod...6A39A11251.htm

It says it's made for the OneX, but it would seemingly work with the Evo as well (I mean it's listed as an evo accessory in the AC store).

I was wondering if anyone knew if it switched Sense into landscape or not when you plugged it in? If so it certainly seems like a nice simple clean dock that might be nice to have around.
    Wondering the same thing. Did you buy it? Also, you can try Rotation Locker from market to put Sense into landscape mode, and try Desk Clock Plus as your docked app.

Global Posts
    124 Global Posts

Default Re: Mobi Desktop Cradle

If you exit the car dock app while the phone is still in the dock, sense does stay in landscape.

My question with this cradle is will it work with a case on the phone, namely a Sedio Active case?