Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree1Likes

HTC adapter works amazing go pick one up at Sprint. Videos play flawlessly and so does HD YouTube videos.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    673 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock/Jailbroken/Rooted

Default Re: Extremely easy to play videos and photos to your tv!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sandman132 View Post
    HTC adapter works amazing go pick one up at Sprint. Videos play flawlessly and so does HD YouTube videos.

I had a lot of stuttering on my videos.. Used this method,a nd much better.. Returned the MediaLink..
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

Quote Originally Posted by alexwick View Post
    Have you guys tried video over wifi dlna?
    photos work great video doesn't...

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

My TV lists a bunch of video formats it supports, it could be an issue with the TV just not supporting the video???

Maybe.... The TV see them, and but doesn't seem to be able to play them.... It's a Panasonic.... Pretty new one too...

Quote Originally Posted by alexwick View Post
    Maybe.... The TV see them, and but doesn't seem to be able to play them.... It's a Panasonic.... Pretty new one too...

In settings you have to enable NFC for them to work. At least I had to check it for them to transfer onto my Mitsubishi 73"

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

Quote Originally Posted by kritin kapoor View Post
    I don't understand. Can I use my PS3 to view videos/photos from my One X on my Samsung LCD?

Sent from my International HTC One X.
    Yes you can.
    In your Apps section there is an app called Media Share.
    This is all assuming you have your PS3 and your One X / EVO LTE connected to the same WiFi network at home.
    Once they are all connected, go to your PS3 and .... crap. drawing a blank how i set mine up. Im at work and my PS3 is at home..

If no body chimes in by the time i get home ill finish this up.
    But to start off, the PS3 and PHone have to be on the same wifi / home network. (the PS3 can be plugged into the router via cat 5 cable OR on Wifi to work) just as long as its the same network.

THen use the Media Share app and it should find the PS3 as a media sharing device.
    From there you use the PS3 to brows the available content on your phone
    DropBox lets you sync files across Android, iOS, and Desktop Computers. Sign up for free, install, get me and you extra space! DropBox
    Twitter @AndroidTechGuy and @IAmSixNine
    Google+Google+
    Thanked by 2:

Quote Originally Posted by BurntFig View Post
    It doesn't use NFC it uses DLNA which has been around for years (I'm not aware of any TVs currently on the market that have NFC built in). It's the same technology that allows you to share pictures and videos between say your PC and your PS3 or your PC and your set-top box.

Yeah.....that's what I meant. And yes, its been around for a while. My tbolt is capable of it and its over a year old.....but as someone else mentioned, they don't really advertise it because they couldn't sell you all of the accessories (USB to HDMI cords, docks, etc, etc). Plus, a lot of fairly current TV's still don't have the ability. The newer, internet ready ones do......but that's about it. I think most PC's do though (for at least the past 2 years or so).

sent from my bolt using tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSixNine View Post
    Yes you can.
    This is all assuming you have your PS3 and your One X / EVO LTE connected to the same WiFi network at home.
    Once they are all connected, go to your PS3 and .... crap. drawing a blank how i set mine up. Im at work and my PS3 is at home..

But to start off, the PS3 and PHone have to be on the same wifi / home network. (the PS3 can be plugged into the router via cat 5 cable OR on Wifi to work) just as long as its the same network.

THen use the Media Share app and it should find the PS3 as a media sharing device.
    And I believe sometimes (with certain devices) you may have to all ow some permissions to set it all up. I know my phone will find my pc, but I haven't played around to figure out how to actually read content from my pc on my phone. I get some error and I think its because I have to tell my of to allow my phone to do this somewhere.

sent from my bolt using tapatalk

I have a dlna equipped lg blue ray player, and fired up the media share on my evo, set my video folder as a shared folder, and streamed a downloaded movie to the TV through the bd player, perfectly smooth, it like magic.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by IAmSixNine View Post
    Yes you can.

My problem: No media share app.
    See:
    Extremely easy to play videos and photos to your tv!!!-uploadfromtaptalk1339914330807.jpg

Sent from my International HTC One X.

I use for DLNA, finds Xbox very fast.
    Tried streaming from PC - smoothly!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12