Extended battery

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
In the market for a extended battery just for on the go (been getting a full day out of my elte battery)...Any suggestions? Most non-obtrusive? Are they plug in to port or just stuck to back? Of course I will not be buying at best buy, ha!

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

BUNK

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This looks pretty good, plus you can use it for other gadgets too, it's pocketable and charges your phone 2-3 times
ZAGGsparq | Portable Battery Charger for iPad, iPhone, Tablet & Phone | ZAGG

I have the Zaggsparq and would not recommend it. I can't count the times I've needed it only to find out it is almost drained and I hadn't even used it. You can fully charge it and it starts loosing it's charge almost immediately. I bought the original and they later sent me the "New. improved" model when I complained. The new one is just as bad. Too bad because when it's charged it works great. But if its been 4-5 days since charging don't count on it.....good luck!

japclev

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
went with anker astro 10000mah... Will report later.. Anyone try?

Sent from my PG41200 using Android Central Forums

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I use this one:

Amazon.com: Incredicharge I-11000 External Battery Pack and Charger 11000mAh Capacity for iPad2, iPad 3, HP Touchpad iPhone 4 4s 3Gs 3G, iPod Touch, Samsung Galaxy Note S S2, HTC Sensation Evo Thunderbolt Blackberry, Droid X Razr Maxx, Nintendo, Sony

11,000 mah of power! Used it heavily 2 weeks ago, and it charged my EVO wonderfully!

It also seems really good at maintaining power. After a week the battery meter barely drops.

When I bought mine is was $50 from amazon. Apparently it's gone as low as $40.

425783a4-91ba-b200.jpg

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't think anyone makes an extended battery case for the Evo LTE yet. But I am not in the market for that anyway- I don't use cases, only a belt side-load pouch.

I plan on purchasing this one: Amazon.com: Anker? Astro 5600mAh Backup External Battery Pack and Charger with Flashlight for Apple: iPhone 4 / 4S / 3GS, iPad, iPad 2, iPod; Most Android Phones: (Motorola: Triumph, Verizon Droid Razr, X2, Bionic / Samsung: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S II

as a backup portable battery. It has fantastic reviews and a reasonable price.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site

That's the one I have and it works great. Very compact too. I used it a lot at the E3 2012 convention last week and I was never low on battery. Even my coworkers borrowed it because their phones were dying and it charged their phones back up to 100%.

Reactions: crxssi

LegacyEvoAce

May 29, 2012
Visit site
That's the one I have and it works great. Very compact too. I used it a lot at the E3 2012 convention last week and I was never low on battery. Even my coworkers borrowed it because their phones were dying and it charged their phones back up to 100%.

Yeah I've been thinking of getting that one as well saw a video on it seems pretty damn nice.

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I don't think anyone makes an extended battery case for the Evo LTE yet. But I am not in the market for that anyway- I don't use cases, only a belt side-load pouch.

I plan on purchasing this one: Amazon.com: Anker? Astro 5600mAh Backup External Battery Pack and Charger with Flashlight for Apple: iPhone 4 / 4S / 3GS, iPad, iPad 2, iPod; Most Android Phones: (Motorola: Triumph, Verizon Droid Razr, X2, Bionic / Samsung: Galaxy Nexus, Galaxy S II

as a backup portable battery. It has fantastic reviews and a reasonable price.

See picture! This thing is just wicked- it loves the HTC charger (even though it comes with one), and it can charge itself while also charging the Evo LTE! So you can leave it plugged in all the time and ready to use/take when you want it. It does weigh more than the phone, but it is also almost triple the phone's total battery capacity.