Can't install Plants vs. Zombies?

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Saw a post on AndroidCentral that EA has a Father's Day sale, thank you. But clicking on link on Play Store it says ' your device is not compatible..... '

Same thing on CM7 on wife's touchpad....

What gives?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone else confirm if you have been able to install Plants vs Zombies on this device please?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
I got PvZ when it was a free app of the day on Amazon and long time ago. I was able to download it and install it on my phone today.
Doesn't directly answer your question though regarding the one in the play store...

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

bc2k

May 18, 2010
Visit site
The one I see in Play store - status 'purchased' - says it's not available for my device.

Actually it says my device isn't compatible with "this" version.

Last edited:

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Worked via Amazon App store.. and it cost only 1.49 .. voilla ! Now I wonder if the versions are the same or not

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Worked via Amazon App store.. and it cost only 1.49 .. voilla ! Now I wonder if the versions are the same or not

Glad you got it to work. Very addictive game - I just wanted to try it for a minute after I saw your post and ended up playing several levels, even though I've played through the whole game 3 or 4 times already :p

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Reactions: k000

k000

May 12, 2012
Visit site
LOl - I ahve 7 year old.. for whole of last year I kept avoiding this game on iPad as I thought it might be spooky plus I have a 3 year old too.. But afetr I installed it on iPad first this weekend, my 7 yr old was the first one to play it, and I was like "ordering" him to plant mroe sunflowers, and add more pea shooters and what not. My mom who is visiting us and was sitting next to my 7 year old starting giving hime suggestions... lol And I felt it was just teh opposite of what my son does to me while playing Super Mario on Wii..

Lol.

So I bought it for ipad and tehn for Evo4GLTE.. but I see taht the graphics quality is really lacking on our device. Maybe Pop cap never expected Android phones this nice ;)

And... then I palyed the game this morning on the train (at 6:30 AM) while listening to some podcasts..

And I am not a gamer..

Fun game for sure :)