Deleting facebook app

donntiger

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
You can't uninstall the Facebook app,unless you'll rooted.You can disable it so it does not run and the icon won't show up in your app drawer.But without root,it will always be on your phone taking up space.:(

tony404

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
I have a real issue with how a website is integrating itself into my phone and soon into iOS . It's a website and I can't take the app off of the phone I paid for and locked into a contract for. That pisses me off

Vega Genesis

Jan 27, 2016
Visit site
I can't understand why anyone would want a pre-installed third party app that has access to everything they do, and everyone they know. Then have the legal right to sell or use any info they gather per their privacy policy. Wake up. If I wan't facebook, I would get facebook myself.

Suckle me turd pipe

May 13, 2016
Visit site
What does rooted mean

Ever heard the phrase "if you aren't paying to use it then you are the product being sold"?
If you don't know what that means then here, i'll tell you why people are ditching facebook. But first let me ask..... "You ever wonder why the fb app updates so often but nothing in the app changes?"

I've authored a few apps myself. Sometimes it's not bug fixes or improvements. Its whatever the dev teams are paid to make it do. Trust me. Could be downloading and installing other apps, could be altering files and data on your device, .......could be....... collecting and transmitting all your personal info... But hey its a free Update, right?

Anyway here's the **** and the sugar:

Sugar:
Stay in touch with friends, share pics and vids, etc, etc, blah blah.

****:
All your data (even stuff you delete) is stored on a server, massed, and sold to 3rd parties. Did I mention that Zuckerberg sold out to the cia? So yea facebook is a Cia owned data mining opperation.

Has your bank ever asked you to upload photos of your gov issued id? (Scam sites do this a lot)
Eventually Facebook will too. Already doing it to millions of users. Your account is worth $0000000.0.......... (add more zeros)
Unless your face is verified and matched to your government-issued recognized legal name.

Ever have your device randomly open its camera app and start recording? I've had that happen until after rooting and getting rid of all bloatwares.

Hey why is there a "check in" feature that can show your exact location on a map? Heh heh....

Now to sprinkle on some maggots:

M. Zucherberg is no talented computer genius. He had a good idea, he and some pals put it together, then the gov picked it up. (When you create something, it will develop in the direction it's biggest funder says)

Mr sucker turd has also been observed verbally labeling fb users as "dumb ****s" for so readily filling the database with all their personal info.

Enough. The data selling was reason enough for me to say fuk fakebook.

Mylifeasanirony

Jan 17, 2018
Visit site
I've been mad at Mark for years, he's unimpressive in person, and I've watched him carelessly wreck Facebook. Fb is great if you're trying to find someone you haven't seen in years, Mark could fix it so easily. I take the app in and of my phone anyway, I'd reprogram it, but I'd rather he did at least that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty