View Poll Results: How long does your EVO's battery last?

Voters
207. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than 8 hours

12 5.80%
  • 8 - 12 hours

28 13.53%
  • 12 - 18 hours

61 29.47%
  • 18 - 24 hours

54 26.09%
  • 24+ hours

52 25.12%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: How long does your EVO's battery last?

How long does your EVO's battery last?-2012-10-30-10.52.00.pngHow long does your EVO's battery last?-2012-10-30-10.52.06.png

First day of battery! Was still installing apps, changing settings, so should get better

Global Posts
    136 Global Posts

I get a day about 24hrs on avg if I run it to 5%

Sent from my EVO LTE using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails How long does your EVO's battery last?-uploadfromtaptalk1351637346768.jpg  
    get in da mix

ROM
    Stock 3D, CM 7.1

I was getting 14-18 hours pretty regularly, then I turned off LTE. Now it goes 24+ hours pretty easily. If I forget to plug it in at night, I can still make it through half the day without a charge. Battery life is fantastic on this phone. I was worried about the non-removable battery, but guess that was all for naught.

ROM
    Stock

this was over the weekend... i don't use my phone much, but the battery was doing pretty well just idling...

ROM
    Carbon ROM / Komodo-31

I've been on either Facebook, Dolphin Browser, or Youtube streaming HD for about 6 hours straight and am still at 56%. I'm about to fully charge and see how long I can make it using the phone as I normally would. I'm assuming at least 14 hours. I work twelve hour shifts and made it all the way through last night, but I've made some changes since then (aka, all kinds of happy root tweaks )

I was in Chicago at the President's acceptance speech. The bandwidth and SMS capacity was totally killed by all the people constantly surfing/texting/streaming the whole thing. (Many of my texts didn't go through.) I had my screen on from about 7PM to 2AM using data and SMS, aside from when the President was talking. By the end of the event, everyone who was watching polls/twittering/Facebooking/texting/etc had a dead battery. I got home at 3:15 AM... Battery still at 2%.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123