Keep Notification Bar visible in stock browser?

olsonn

May 11, 2010
Visit site
The Notification Bar gets hidden automatically when the browser is in use. It reappears after a few seconds of inactivity, but that is hit and miss.

I want the Notification Bar to always be visible while using the stock browser. Is this possible? Thanks for any information you can provide!

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
Well in the stock browser i'm afraid i dont know how you would enable the notification bar all the time but...

I've been using Chrome beta since i got my evo and in this browser your notification bar stays open. Granted i dont think Chrome is a total replacement for the stock browser but i do like how it sinks with my home computer well so i use both right now.

Its not an answer but maybe an alternative to consider...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.android.chrome&hl=en&token=9ephSLGl

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, there are many things that Chrome Beta does a lot better than the stock browser, so I've switched to using it as my main browser on the phone.

Still, I've found Flash to work better on the stock browser, so that's at least one thing that I go back to the stock browser for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy