Control Widgets in Notification bar

DavidJ726

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
I really like how the SIII as well as the LG Optimus 4x HD has the ability to pull down the notification bar, and select the various widgets / toggles to turn on or off things like Wifi, BT, GPS, Airplane Mode, profile settings, etc... these are very useful widgets, but I hate how much real estate they take up, especially when they're not transparent...

Any idea if this is something that could be implemented somehow?

Thanks

David

sabbys

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
You can use Switchpro Widget... it works pretty well and lets you put them on the notification bar.

B1, Just curious if you use SwitchPro Widget and your icons are at the top of your notification list. Mine were but something messed up (IDK really) and now they are not. It does not really impact usability but they look better at the top.

sabbys

b1time

Jun 22, 2010
Visit site
Yes they're at the top
4241704a-0e8d-552f.jpg

Sent from my EVOLTE using Android Central Forums

kinster02

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
I use Notification toggle which is totally customizible and gives you a optional battery percent meter in the bar.

kkapoorr

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
B1, Just curious if you use SwitchPro Widget and your icons are at the top of your notification list. Mine were but something messed up (IDK really) and now they are not. It does not really impact usability but they look better at the top.

sabbys

Mine were messed up too, hence Widgetsoid.

Yes they're at the top
Click to view quoted image

Sent from my EVOLTE using Android Central Forums

When you have more than 1 ongoing notifications, is it still always at the top?

Sent from my International HTC One X.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21