Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    CM10 Nightlies

Default Sense Alarm Clock

I remember back in older versions of Sense, the clock app had the ability to turn into a desktop alarm clock. I didn't use it too much on my 3D, but with my OG EVO, the kickstand made it worthwhile.

I'm not seeing it anywhere in 4.0. I would like to use it again. Is this someone else HTC took out?

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Never Stock

Default Re: Sense Alarm Clock

Yes, but easily replaced by Dock Clock from the market.
    -Stay thirsty my friends.
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by cloak.n.dagger View Post
    just downloaded this app. cool but still trying to get it figured out. I set activation mode to around this time to see if this app will auto kick in at that time but it doesnt. Is doing something like this possible? and what activation mode should i set it to? dock or power connected?

thanks
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    CM10 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by cloak.n.dagger View Post
    Thanks. It should do just fine, though I think I still prefer the layout of the older Sense alarm better.

Beggars cant be choosers

dock clock is good, but ran across double twist's alarm clock. Diggin the analog clock.Sense Alarm Clock-uploadfromtaptalk1340158112545.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    ROM
    Never Stock

Quote Originally Posted by htc evo 4g View Post
    just downloaded this app. cool but still trying to get it figured out. I set activation mode to around this time to see if this app will auto kick in at that time but it doesnt. Is doing something like this possible? and what activation mode should i set it to? dock or power connected?

thanks
    The activation mode depends on how you use your phone. Do you dock it at night or do you just plug it in? The problem with setting an activation mode is that any time you dock it or plug it in (based on the setting you chose) then the Clock mode will always engage. I choose to manually launch it at night, when I use it (which I don't always choose to do). Not sure about the time setting issue you are seeing. Possibly a bug. I'd report it to the developer to see if they can fix that. They don't offer much info on their website but there are links for emailing support (Gadget Juice ).
    -Stay thirsty my friends.