I feel like I'm the only one..?

jaescott

May 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm the only one waiting on lte to get up and running. I do have a few complaints about this phone like multitasking and other little things but my main concern right now is LTE. I'm in Dallas, I know we're one of the first, and a week ago we had somebody on here just east of Dallas get some LTE speeds. Like 10mb down and 5 up or something like that. Anyway everyday im switching my 4g on and off to check. I know im wasting my time with that but hey might get lucky... Well I said all that to say this: Anybody had any 4g anywhere?

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm waiting, too. I'm sure plenty of others are eagerly anticipating Sprint's LTE rollout, and hope that it will come sooner rather than later, but have to be practical and realize that it's gonna take a while.

errbin

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
I don't care I'm sure LTE won't be up in my area in the life span of my EVO LTE I live in Arizona right smack in the middle of Phoenix and Tucson

sent from a EVO that survived a Apple attack... thug life

EVO28312

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Trust me were all waiting!! From bay area and I was very use to having 4g with my 3d. Forgot how painfully slow sprints 3g network can be.

Sh3ngLong

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Trust me were all waiting!! From bay area and I was very use to having 4g with my 3d. Forgot how painfully slow sprints 3g network can be.

I dunno how Sprint decides their roll-outs, but I always thought the Bay Area should be first in line. We're Silicon Valley! ;)

Starfleet Captain

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the North side of Chicago and travel to the South side often. I have yet ot pick up 4G anywhere and I leave mine on all the time. I know its going to take the better part of the year before Chicago gets a taste of it, but, by then, I'll be back down state for the fall semester. And there's no telling how long it will take for that College Town to get it, though Verizon services that town with LTE.

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I also live in the bay area (walnut creek) and I remember back then with my og EVO 4g had come out well before the announced official date for WiMAX, I'm hoping the same for lte

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol