Music on sd card not working?

KyleB4real

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Music on my sd card isn't playing. Some does, some doesn't. The music is from a variety of sources, but from what I can tell, there is no method to what music works . It all worked on my EVO Shift..
Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
If any of your music is from the Google play market , select make available offline option and you should be good .

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central

rfs830

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
what player are you using. You should get a good music app like Poweramp. One of the best music players that will play just about every music format you can have. I may also suggest doing a backup of the card and then letting the phone format it. then try and put the music back and see if it will play them files now

Reactions: KyleB4real

mwedemeier11

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
what player are you using? I have the same problem with Play music. If you uninstall and reinstall it, it will work just fine for you, BUT if you reboot or power down your phone it will no longer read it for some reason and it drives me crazy. the stock HTC Music player doesn't have the issue and none of the other players I have tried either (apollo, Uber, Amp, etc.) Let me know if this shines any light on it.

ayomax

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
I am having the same issue I just got my new EVO lte about a week ago. I restarted my phone and when I go into the google play music app none of my music shows up this is very frustrating what can I do to get this fixed! The stock HTC music app has no problem showing my music

KyleB4real

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even think to format.. The salesperson put my card in for me at the store, but once I backed up all the information on the card and formated, been working fine.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even think to format.. The salesperson put my card in for me at the store, but once I backed up all the information on the card and formated, been working fine.

I think for the initial set up, you're better off to do the format first time. It'll save you lots of unnecessary aggravation in the long run.

from Evo4G LTE on Tapatalk 2

rfs830

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site

Glad to hear that it worked out for you. I cant wait to get my evo. I still have to wait till aug 1.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante