Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mercury81
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Tunein Radio app problem

So I decided to uninstall the tune in radio app in an attempt to get the normal app instead of the sense version. Now the play store shows the app as installed and won't let me download it. Does anybody know a work around for this?

Default Re: Tunein Radio app problem

Quote Originally Posted by J3FFTXD View Post
    So I decided to uninstall the tune in radio app in an attempt to get the normal app instead of the sense version. Now the play store shows the app as installed and won't let me download it. Does anybody know a work around for this?
    I have the Pro version, I would like to utilize that in the car dock instead of the standard version.

Quote Originally Posted by 541rrhse View Post
    I have the Pro version, I would like to utilize that in the car dock instead of the standard version.
    agreed

Question Re: Tunein Radio app problem

Thanks for bringing up this issue. You'll be able to see TuneIn Radio Pro in your normal apps tray and not in the HTC music application after the next update. If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail us at .

Quote Originally Posted by TuneIn_Support View Post
    Thanks for bringing up this issue. You'll be able to see TuneIn Radio Pro in your normal apps tray and not in the HTC music application after the next update. If you have any other questions, feel free to e-mail us at .
    Ummm....
    "TuneIn Radio Pro in your normal apps tray and not in the HTC music application after the next update." Isn't that what you all have....

from Evo4GLTE on Android Central
    541rrhse likes this.

tune in is not a stand alone app...it is part of the Music BS. So you cant have it as a tiny little single app pic it is the widget only

Quote Originally Posted by TuneIn_Support View Post
    I see both in my music application now, so I'm not sure if I understood you? What I'd like to be able to do is remove the "standard" Tunein app that came bundled and just have the Pro version available.

David