Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
just got it, thought id share. Love it.
ad784929-79a0-dab2.jpg

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

zjaksn10

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
awesome, can you share some side photos? I've been searching for some pictures of the carbon. Now if I can see the white carbon.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Looks good! I understand it provides some protection for the back of the device without adding any thickness. How does it feel? Does it fee like it would protect the back end if dropped? Does it add any gripiness?

NDroid0303

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
It really doesn't cover the sides very well. Its probably my only complaint, would have been better if they could have made it a tighter fit so it went all the way to the edges of the phone. I'll get a pic when I go back to work. And I don't likethe cut out for the logo.

NDroid0303

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
it gives it a really nice texture and does add a small amount of grip. Stuff seems to be a strong material and really provide good protection from scratches and dings. I don't know how well it would protect from a drop though.

NDroid0303

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hm a bit too "loud" for my tastes...but looks good! I'm sure it feels good in the hand as well.

Yeah I somewhat agree. I'm considering just rocking it on the top half and not the bottom. Also had piece for the kickstand I just didn't want to cover up the red.

Hammer9274

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
For people that don't like the glossy top half, I might have found a possible solution. It's called plasti dip, comes in all kinds of colors, and for the people that don't like the glossy finish, there is a matte black. Best of all if you don't like the way it looks, just peel it off and redo it! You can check out some of the stuff you can do with it @ DYC Home - Plasti Dip For Your Car - Resources & More at DipYourCar.com NEW Glossifier The stuff looks pretty cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay