Alarm will silent after receiving a notification??

htc evo 4g

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I noticed that this happened to me today and made me late this morning. I set my alarm this morning but i failed to hear it as it is less than a feet away from my head and volume halfway up, vibrate on. I looked at my phone and i saw that i received some notifications (emails, espn alerts). Did the fact that i receive these alerts turn off my alarm clock? Anyone have any suggestions on how this can be corrected?

thanks

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that this happened to me today and made me late this morning. I set my alarm this morning but i failed to hear it as it is less than a feet away from my head and volume halfway up, vibrate on. I looked at my phone and i saw that i received some notifications (emails, espn alerts). Did the fact that i receive these alerts turn off my alarm clock? Anyone have any suggestions on how this can be corrected?

thanks

I have issues turning of alarms in my sleep, not saying you did this, however I use alarm clock plus which has independent sound and math problems which make sure I wake up.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
Wouldn't put it past myself to try and do a battery pull on the evo lte in my sleep. I'll make sure to keep screwdrivers away from the bed.

Vysse

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Wouldn't put it past myself to try and do a battery pull on the evo lte in my sleep. I'll make sure to keep screwdrivers away from the bed.

Lol mind you I meant my og EVO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge