BlackBerry Premium Charger & EVO 4G LTE

secretmethod70

Jun 6, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone tried the BlackBerry Premium Charger with the EVO 4G LTE?

After seeing this Android Central post, and reading that the charger works with the HTC One X, I decided to buy one for my EVO 4G LTE.

Well, it arrived yesterday and either I'm doing something wrong or it appears not to work on the EVO 4G LTE. It didn't seem to be charging any faster when I used it yesterday, so today I drained my battery all the way down until the phone shut off and I plugged it into the blackberry charger for 30 minutes. After turning it back on, it was up to 28% battery in 30 minutes. I turned it off again and plugged it into the HTC charger for another 30 minutes. After turning it back on, the battery had actually charged FASTER than when using the blackberry charger, and it was at 68%.

Has anyone else bought this charger and actually experienced faster charging times, or should I be sending this back for a refund?

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
I listened to the first podcast where they mentioned the Blackberry Premium charger and became interested in a more powerful option.

Several months ago I purchased one of these Sprint branded all in one Travel Chargers. However unknown to me, it's a 2 amp charger. It's well made with two USB charging ports. It has been very convenient to have one charger for a wall outlet and a car charger. These Sprint branded ones are available on ebay for $6 - $7 free shipping but I'm sure there are other options. I only use the OEM cable for my phone as the Blackberry cables tend to not be as snug fitting on my EVO LTE's port but maybe others have had better luck. I also picked up a new in sealed package OEM HTC cable for $.99 free shipping.

sbjz0x.png

2z5un8h.png