Weather widget doesn't update everything

blorgon

May 25, 2012
Visit site
Thus isn't a big issue, more of an annoyance. The temperature updates fine, but the hourly forecast doesn't change as the day goes on. Like today, the forecasted high for the day changed, it got hotter than was forecasted. But when I click on the hourly forecast, the current temp on the graph is several degrees cooler than the actual temp, and the temps for each hour are still the ones from earlier.

So the app is updating fine, just not the hourly forecast. Like I said, it's not a big deal, but it us annoying. I use the hourly forecast a lot, so the fact that it's not accurate makes it useless. And it's not the accuweather forecast that's bad because when I go to their website, the hourly forecast graph is always up to date.

Shadnic

Apr 5, 2010
Visit site
Mine will have days/weeks where it works fine, and then days/weeks where it'll change the forecast every hour to "storms" even if there's no storms foretasted for that day/time/week/whatever. It'll go right back to the normal weather as soon as I open the app to update it, but if I turn off my screen, within 30 minutes it'll be "storming" again.

Right now it's doing fine..but it was doing it all of last week.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea I've noticed it almost always says stormy for me. I am in South Florida but there are random days where there isn't a chance of rain :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34