5 row icons without using custom rom?

n4cer26

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site
I am rooted and would like to have more icons on each screen. Is there a way to do this? Also would like to add more screens for icons.

kbp08tls

Apr 28, 2012
Visit site
Just about any home launcher in the Play store will let you customize the number of rows/columns and number of screens. Nova and Apex are the top right now for ICS. The only drawback (some would say advantage) is that you lose Sense widgets, but there are numerous replacements available in the market if that's your thing.

mggm100

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
You can also place up to 16 icons in a single folder.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Android Central Forums

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used it since switching from the OG Evo to LTE, as it's got a much improved folder system, but if you want to be able to access the apps directly without having to open the folder first, you can give Multicon Widget a try.

Reactions: crxssi

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used it since switching from the OG Evo to LTE, as it's got a much improved folder system, but if you want to be able to access the apps directly without having to open the folder first, you can give Multicon Widget a try.

That is just a super find! It works really well too. Only thing odd is the lack of horizontal widgets, there are only vertical ones.... If he can change the widget program to make the thing ICS re-sizable, that would really be "wow".

Glenn

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
That is just a super find! It works really well too. Only thing odd is the lack of horizontal widgets, there are only vertical ones.... If he can change the widget program to make the thing ICS re-sizable, that would really be "wow".
I thought he had multi-column widgets available, but I guess I just remembered wrong...

He hasn't updated the app in a long time, but was pretty responsive to email suggestions when I contacted him, so maybe you do the same.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia