Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Can you sync outlook tasks with the new evo?

I have the original evo and you can't do it without third party apps. What about the new evo?

How about the s3?

Default Re: Can you sync outlook tasks with the new evo?

i use htc sync, and it works for me.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Can you do this through exchange or does it have to be with HTC sync and a cable?

Global Posts
    36 Global Posts

You can do it through Exchange. There is a HTC task widget too that will combined all of your task accounts.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Sweet. Looks like I'll be picking this up

If you use the business calendar there is an option to sync task. Also if your using Touch down you can also sync task. Those two apps I know work.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    719 Global Posts

Another option - I saw the Techland video on top 10 gmail tips that covered tasks in gmail and then viewing them on you phone. Pretty slick. And their videos are pretty funny.
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Thanks for the reply. I only use exchange and no third party email apps since it's my work Email. It sounds like there is a widget now that syncs tasks directly from the exchange server just like the calendar. I will be picking this up today or Friday.

I use Mobisynapse to sync task, event, notes and contacts, and it works fine for me.