If you bought your Evo LTE from best buy go back and get your $$$

84guy

May 25, 2010
Visit site
Got 3 evo lte's couple weeks ago for 99 each plus tax ( 50 gift for the thing back in feb and 50 for just getting the lte ) 453 was the total for all 3, well went in and they price matched Radio Shack and gave me 273 back. They ended up being 60 bucks each including tax. Woot woot

They gave it as a gift card but working in IT i buy parts alot for customers so ill end up getting the cash over time :-D

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g LTE

Reactions: FaisDogg

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
just got back from best buy.

as of now (whats the next loophole well find):

-50 wireless freedom
-50 preorder
-50 pricematch
+tax (im not sure how its handled on things like pricematch adjustments, gcs, promos etc
$63 bucks for my evo lte

nikiva101

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Re: If you bought your Evo LTE from best buy go back and get your

I got BB to price match me from Sam's Club which had the evo online at 150.00 back in the first part of June, they did put up a little fuss, but I was like thats okay, I will just go there, then they did it!

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

If the price was $199.99 & you got a $50 GC that makes the price $149.99 from BB. They will not price match. I tried & was told no.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
If the price was $199.99 & you got a $50 GC that makes the price $149.99 from BB. They will not price match. I tried & was told no.

You didn't try, $50 was a GC not a discount or promotional price, you could use it to purchase anything...and it doesnt change the fact that you paid 200 for the phone. I got price matched for both of my EVOs...and I did get the gift cards that freakin sales girl applied as $100 discount and making my price 149 on the receipt...I argued and still got the price matched. Cuz they know they never sold this phone at a $149 price

Sent from EVO 4G LTE

doc31

May 15, 2010
Visit site

whats even better i that I paid full price for my evolte and I went today to have them price match sprints full retails and I got $164 bucks back plus I still get the buyback of value $699

Kinolay

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
You didn't try, $50 was a GC not a discount or promotional price, you could use it to purchase anything...and it doesnt change the fact that you paid 200 for the phone. I got price matched for both of my EVOs...and I did get the gift cards that freakin sales girl applied as $100 discount and making my price 149 on the receipt...I argued and still got the price matched. Cuz they know they never sold this phone at a $149 price

Sent from EVO 4G LTE

They price matched by giving me the gift card to spend on the phone at the time of purchase, making it $150. Paid tax on $200.

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site

They price matched by giving me the gift card to spend on the phone at the time of purchase, making it $150. Paid tax on $200.
That was a gift card, you can still go to BB and get another $50+tax back, I got it back even tho I got the GC when I purchased the phones

monkeypimp

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site

look at your receipt it shows a price of $199 for the phone...then as a payment method they see a $50 gift card........how does that mean the price of the phone was $149.99? I bought my phone and applied the gift card on the purchase...and I got Best Buy to price match no questions asked. I handed him the reciept and the Radioshack ad and he gave me the credit.

Nreeldeep

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site

Got 3 evo lte's couple weeks ago for 99 each plus tax ( 50 gift for the thing back in feb and 50 for just getting the lte ) 453 was the total for all 3, well went in and they price matched Radio Shack and gave me 273 back. They ended up being 60 bucks each including tax. Woot woot

They gave it as a gift card but working in IT i buy parts alot for customers so ill end up getting the cash over time :-D

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g LTE

Woot Woot? Please translate.

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site

I need a copy of the ad from w/e 6/02. I ask the day before my 30 day price match & was told no, the price was $149.99 w/GC, thus the phone is $149.99, same as other retailers. Now if the ad does not state it has to be used towards the purchase i might get a price match. Any way of getting a copy of the ad?

irock1985

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
I need a copy of the ad from w/e 6/02. I ask the day before my 30 day price match & was told no, the price was $149.99 w/GC, thus the phone is $149.99, same as other retailers. Now if the ad does not state it has to be used towards the purchase i might get a price match. Any way of getting a copy of the ad?

Shouldn't need an ad it is absolute knowledge that any gift card you receive from them can go towards whatever you would like....

What is important is what does your receipt say was the price of the phone. $199.99 = good to go..... $149.00 = headache

Sent from my Sprint GS3

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad