Cleaning cased E4GLTE

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

My EVO is cased in an otterbox defender and after a trip to Yosemite I have dust looking stuff on the camera lens and ear piece grill. I wanted to clean it without having to take the case off and was thinking of grabbing compressed air.

Has anyone done this? Not sure if it is damaging or if anyone has any other ways to clean without having to rip the whole case off.

Thanks

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
Vacuum, maybe? I'd try that first.

I was going to suggest the same,I have a small attachment with a brush. I bought at office depot for the computer that I use, it's safe and not a hassle to use.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

digink#AC

May 16, 2010
Visit site
Thanks guys, I don't have any sort of vacuum that can work with a phone so I need to go check out a staples or something.

petrosil

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Just take it apart! I have the Defender too; it only takes a few seconds to break it down and it is very easy to put back together. It's the best way to get it really clean.

Really, I just take mine apart sometimes when I'm sitting bored in a meeting--yeah, I have hard time sitting still!:)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Vacuum would be the easy solution. Though. I agree with the above and take the time to remove the case and clean thoroughly.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2