IS ANYONE WORKING ON "FIX" or UPDATE FOR LOW VOLUME

NYCMAN2012

Jul 9, 2012
Visit site
I have the 4g LTE and as I mentioned in my previous thread, the VOLUME is very low I can barely hear a incoming call....
I have heard rumors around that SINCE this phone has two speakers --maybe someboday will do a software fox to merge these two speakers...

Any feedbak regarding this issue would be GREATLY appreciated !

Last edited:

Pete Garcia

May 29, 2012
Visit site
i downloaded a tv show and it was in mkv format so i grabbed an mkv player from app market. My point is the volume went from regular 15 level up to 30( guess it contained some kind of booster). Sounded great and clear and very loud. So yes it can and needs to be addressed!:D

Mophomania

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Tried volume +, didn't make any perceptable difference. Seems to work on Sammy's, not so much on this phone. Any other known apps that have been verified to work?

Sent from my EVO One using mind beam.

msoprano13

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I can barely hear calls through my car. Had no problems on the original evolution.

I am taking this phone back today and getting the s3

TonyLibations

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I've been curious if this is an ICS issue. My Transformer used to have pretty good volume until we got the ICS update. It's a known issue for that device.

I tried the paid version of Volume+ and it made my my phone quieter when listening to music via bluetooth in my car since my phone isn't rooted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze