***Overboard Waterproof Bag***

Pete Garcia

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Just wanted to give a nice review of the waterproof bag i purchased from OVERBOARD. I was somewhat skeptical of this product because of the soft plastic material it consists of. So i take it out for a spin at Hurricane Harbor Waterpark and I took a few pictures and i was blown away with the quality of the pictures as if it didnt have a pouch on at all. i will post a few pictures later today. It came with a lanyard so i wore it around my neck . It was underwater most of the day and the bag passed with flying colors. not a single drop of water got in i was in at least 8 feet of water. You can use the touchscreen and answer calls too!..This bag was great and an attention magnet . everyone wanted to know what it was because i was posting pictures of the event throughout the day on Facebook(Underwater Pics and Video too). Well Worth the $24.95.:D

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Pics or it didn't happen. ;-)

I'd love to see the underwater pics taken while using this. Any chance you can post some here?

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Got a lot of balls jumping in with your phone not knowing if the the product will even work right lol!

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

Pete Garcia

May 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes ill post pics today. and you are right i was a bit nervous getting in with it. I had purchased a cheap waterproof case from hurricane harbor park before thinking waterproof meant it wouldnt get wet. my electronic keys and car alarm were ruined and i was stuck at the park until wifey brought my spares. But i read alot on this bag and the reviews were good. :)

ItnStln

Banned
Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
I need one for my Nexus! Would you mind posting a link to the site you purchased this from?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87