Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mercury81
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Data Usage Warning

This morning I got a message that I reached a high level of usage, and it breaks down how much each app I use. It's from July 1 to August 1.

However, my Sprint plan us for unlimited data plan and I can't turn off the notification. Anyone else have the same problem?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Yeah same thing happened to me this month, just go back into that Screen and move your lower bar up. Mine was set at default 2 GB setting. I now have mine set on10 GB currently and last month I barely hit 3 GB .

sent from EVO4GLTE
    Thanked by:
    revrob330 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Got it. Thanks!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Data Usage Warning

Mercury 81, Thanks for the tip on this.

To anyone reading further: to change the limit bars, you must have Mobile Network (data) switched to ON. (Mine was off to conserve power, so, I couldn't even see the limit and warning bars.)

Thanks again,

Quote Originally Posted by revrob330 View Post
    Mercury 81, Thanks for the tip on this.

To anyone reading further: to change the limit bars, you must have Mobile Network (data) switched to ON. (Mine was off to conserve power, so, I couldn't even see the limit and warning bars.)

Thanks again,
    No problem, it also drove me Bbuggy early one morning...:thumbup:

sent from EVO4GLTE

Default Re: Data Usage Warning

im having an issue about data warnings but its not in my notification bar, its when i try to download an app from the app store. it LITERALLY takes me over 50 YEARS to download ONE app because i have to click 403284294024038029402948094802948029840924095702489 different screens telling this damn thing i "YES I REALLY WANNA DOWNLOAD IT THIS YEAR!!" is there any way to tell it ONCE to download the app with just one click as opposed to trillions of clicks repeatedly asking the exact same questions?

Last edited by winja; 07-15-2012 at 12:56 AM. Reason: added screen shots of this annoyance

That's just a typical warning for those who might have to payt extra for their data maybe VZW or AT&T. It's warning you before you might incur charges and some people would gladly refuse if they we're at their intended limit. Just sayin..

sent from EVO4GLTE

Super....this is a sprint only phone...how do I kill this annoyance?

Sent from my HTC Evo 4G using Android Central Forums

Did try setting the limit higher in settings, more,usage, data move the two bars to higher settings.

sent from EVO4GLTE