Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Quote Originally Posted by kiwicarlos741 View Post
    Oh and for the record get out a dictionary, one definition of live is active and when I say LTE is live, LTE was actively on during the launch of the EVO hereby further proving my statement, check and mate, you fail horribly again. Have some common sense please

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    Except it wasn't active, it was being tested. Active would be a network that was fully online, which it certainly wasn't.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by JHBThree View Post
    Except it wasn't active, it was being tested. Active would be a network that was fully online, which it certainly wasn't.

It was active as it was working and on at the time, your trying to change the definition of words, do u seriously have to teach you the definition of active as well, my god someone didn't go to school

It was active as it was working and on at the time, your trying to change the definition of words, do u seriously have to teach you the definition of active as well, my god someone didn't go to school

Please go read up on how major networks are launched. Prior to any network going live, they have to test it in the markets where it will be available. That includes turning on portions of the network that customers may or may not be able to use. That is what anyone that may have gotten a Sprint LTE signal prior to yesterday would have experienced.

Default Re: LTE on in Dallas TX

let me put it this way tested or not, because the definition active has nothing to do wether something is being tested or not, means that its operational, if i can get on ad actually use the 4g let then its operational. operational = active therefore proving another one of my statements. come one just keep them coming ill be more than happy to keep correcting your wrongs

Please go read up on how major networks are launched. Prior to any network going live, they have to test it in the markets where it will be available. That includes turning on portions of the network that customers may or may not be able to use. That is what anyone that may have gotten a Sprint LTE signal prior to yesterday would have experienced.

this statement has nothing to do with anything i just said and is just altering the fact that what you said earlier was incorrect.

let me put it this way tested or not, because the definition active has nothing to do wether something is being tested or not, means that its operational, if i can get on ad actually use the 4g let then its operational. operational = active therefore proving another one of my statements. come one just keep them coming ill be more than happy to keep correcting your wrongs
    The network was not active. It was not certified for customer use, and was in fact being tested.

this statement has nothing to do with anything i just said and is just altering the fact that what you said earlier was incorrect.
    Not remotely. The network was not active and was not live. It has not been live until this weekend.

The network was not active. It was not certified for customer use, and was in fact being tested.

lte was active as anyone in the area was able to actually physically get on and use it which means that it was operational on there devices

Anything for Laredo Texas?

lte was active as anyone in the area was able to actually physically get on and use it which means that it was operational on there devices
    You don't know how network testing works. Any available signal was an incidental effect of sprint testing. The network was not active.

You don't know how network testing works. Any available signal was an incidental effect of sprint testing. The network was not active.

this proves that you don't understand the meanings of simple words that are taught to us in 2nd grade, if i can get on the LTE regardless of whatever your saying which doesn't have anything to do with the actual definition of what I've been saying, its active, I'm using the connection so its on. theres only on and off/ no maybe , active and inactive/ no maybe, nothing in-between, if i can use the LTE its active as its OPERATIONAL as i can get on and use it. OPERATIONAL = ACTIVE, I'm not talking about the network being up, I'm saying that the lte IS active and it is by the meaning of the word active, literally look above and read the sentences above in this post. you fail to see this and just make yourself look more and more unintelligent by the post
    Last edited by kiwicarlos741; 07-15-2012 at 09:32 PM.
    Thanked by:

this proves that you don't understand the meanings of simple words that are taught to us in 2nd grade, if i can get on the LTE regardless of whatever your saying which doesn't have anything to do with the actual definition of what I've been saying, its active, I'm using the connection so its on. theres only on and off/ no maybe , active and inactive/ no maybe, nothing in-between, if i can use the LTE its active as its OPERATIONAL as i can get on and use it. OPERATIONAL = ACTIVE, I'm not talking about the network being up, I'm saying that the lte IS active and it is by the meaning of the word active, literally look above and read the sentences above in this post. you fail to see this and just make yourself look more and more unintelligent by the post
    Oh look, .

Also, what about 'the network was testing' don't you understand?

Oh look, .

Also, what about 'the network was testing' don't you understand?
    nope I've already proven that you are horribly wrong, like i said you can say whatever you want to make yourself sleep at night.all you've done is deter from all the posts that i have proven you wrong in.

nope I've already proven that you are horribly wrong, like i said you can say whatever you want to make yourself sleep at night.all you've done is deter from all the posts that i have proven you wrong in.
    Uh, no. You've been owned and proven incorrect. Sprint's network was not live until this weekend. Anything else was incidental signals from Spring testing and nothing more.

The most childish argument I've seen online in a good while. Just drop it. Aren't there more important things?

Sent from my LG-F160S, LG Optimus LTE 2

Quote Originally Posted by EconomicMayhem View Post
    The most childish argument I've seen online in a good while. Just drop it. Aren't there more important things?

Hey, my responses were all mature and informative without name-calling etc. Can't speak for that other guy, however.

Sensorly --- Signal Check Pro --- Root Metrics

Bend, Oregon
    Thanked by 3:
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Guys.. agree to disagree and move on.. you're never going to change each others minds.

Quote Originally Posted by 541rrhse View Post
    LOL perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by 541rrhse View Post
    Lol it is perfect

Quote Originally Posted by Cyber Warrior View Post
    Guys.. agree to disagree and move on.. you're never going to change each others minds.
    It's true, I'm done on that topic and hopefully the other guy will just leave it at that as well, I'm getting fatigued from all this arguing hahaha

4g not so fast this morning

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LTE on in Dallas TX-uploadfromtaptalk1342448585354.jpg  

No LTE at home (PGB/Preston) or at work (75/LBJ). I was driving around North Dallas/Garland/Richardson yesterday and didn't find any LTE either.

Did you try updating PRL and rebooting?
    Worked for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kanizzle View Post
    Did you try updating PRL and rebooting?
    Worked for me.

Just tried updating the PRL and rebooted but still no LTE at 635/75.
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast