LTE on in Dallas TX

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
You don't know how network testing works. Any available signal was an incidental effect of sprint testing. The network was not active.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

this proves that you don't understand the meanings of simple words that are taught to us in 2nd grade, if i can get on the LTE regardless of whatever your saying which doesn't have anything to do with the actual definition of what I've been saying, its active, I'm using the connection so its on. theres only on and off/ no maybe , active and inactive/ no maybe, nothing in-between, if i can use the LTE its active as its OPERATIONAL as i can get on and use it. OPERATIONAL = ACTIVE, I'm not talking about the network being up, I'm saying that the lte IS active and it is by the meaning of the word active, literally look above and read the sentences above in this post. you fail to see this and just make yourself look more and more unintelligent by the post

Last edited:
Reactions: FaisDogg

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
this proves that you don't understand the meanings of simple words that are taught to us in 2nd grade, if i can get on the LTE regardless of whatever your saying which doesn't have anything to do with the actual definition of what I've been saying, its active, I'm using the connection so its on. theres only on and off/ no maybe , active and inactive/ no maybe, nothing in-between, if i can use the LTE its active as its OPERATIONAL as i can get on and use it. OPERATIONAL = ACTIVE, I'm not talking about the network being up, I'm saying that the lte IS active and it is by the meaning of the word active, literally look above and read the sentences above in this post. you fail to see this and just make yourself look more and more unintelligent by the post

Oh look, I'm right.

Also, what about 'the network was testing' don't you understand?

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
nope I've already proven that you are horribly wrong, like i said you can say whatever you want to make yourself sleep at night.all you've done is deter from all the posts that i have proven you wrong in.

Uh, no. You've been owned and proven incorrect. Sprint's network was not live until this weekend. Anything else was incidental signals from Spring testing and nothing more.

EconomicMayhem

May 11, 2012
Visit site
The most childish argument I've seen online in a good while. Just drop it. Aren't there more important things?

Sent from my LG-F160S, LG Optimus LTE 2

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The most childish argument I've seen online in a good while. Just drop it. Aren't there more important things?

Sent from my LG-F160S, LG Optimus LTE 2

Hey, my responses were all mature and informative without name-calling etc. Can't speak for that other guy, however. ;)

541rrhse

Apr 24, 2012
Visit site
fvqdw.jpg

fsdorado

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
No LTE at home (PGB/Preston) or at work (75/LBJ). I was driving around North Dallas/Garland/Richardson yesterday and didn't find any LTE either.

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
No LTE for me in Dallas yet... o_O

I've been through downtown, live in southeast Dallas, been through Mesquite, East Dallas, Frisco, Arlington, Grand Prairie, Irving and Las Colinas...

Maybe I'm missing that "g-spot" of Dallas, because this is pretty sh*tty.

Robbie317

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I live in The Colony, TX and I have actually had 4G LTE signal on and off since I first got my EVO LTE but it was sporadic (Testing the network I guess) and I had a signal Saturday morning in The Colony but by lunch it was gone and I have not seen it again since... All day Sunday around The Colony, Plano, Frisco down to Lewisville nothing... This morning going from The Colony through Carrolton and Lewisville over to DFW and here at work in Irving, Nothing at all... Went to lunch in Coppell and nothing still.... I've update my PRL and Profile, rebooted the phone inside, outside top floor bottom floor... Nothing at all... all these area's show that I am comfortably inside a 4G LTE service area.... But nothing at all.... :'(

Reactions: svargas05

svargas05

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I live in The Colony, TX and I have actually had 4G LTE signal on and off since I first got my EVO LTE but it was sporadic (Testing the network I guess) and I had a signal Saturday morning in The Colony but by lunch it was gone and I have not seen it again since... All day Sunday around The Colony, Plano, Frisco down to Lewisville nothing... This morning going from The Colony through Carrolton and Lewisville over to DFW and here at work in Irving, Nothing at all... Went to lunch in Coppell and nothing still.... I've update my PRL and Profile, rebooted the phone inside, outside top floor bottom floor... Nothing at all... all these area's show that I am comfortably inside a 4G LTE service area.... But nothing at all.... :'(

This is what Sprint rep told me...

"4G LTE coverage will not be comprehensive at first, but should increase steadily and be largely completed in a matter of months. Sprint has posted detailed coverage maps and encourages customers to visit Custom JSP Tag Page for a detailed view of 4G LTE coverage in launched markets that can drill all the way down to individual address levels.

-Tammie"

benga

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Darn, my original fear has come true! I went from 8 mbs to barely 2mbs as of this instant! Oh well, I never thought it'd last anyway. Naturally, it's faster at night when nobody's on, but still faster than 3g

Anyone know of a good 4g signal booster? Do they exist for sprint yet?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

eugenehj

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I was able to get on it in Waco yesterday on my way back to Fort Worth. In Fort Worth it seems to connect only briefly once I disconnected my WiFi.

Also, did anyone else get an update recently?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol