Just to let you guys know. The charging port on my case is just about to fall off. Looks like it has been ripped.

This is under normal wear and tear use. I got it just after launch day of the phone.
    07-14-2012 05:07 AM
    Did you contact the company,I hear they are pretty good with replacing any unusual defects.

sent from EVO4GLTE
    07-14-2012 06:14 AM
    Yes, but it was late last night. Will post how they handle it from here.
    07-14-2012 07:30 AM
    Otterbox is awesome about backing there products!!!! I bought one for my One X the day after i bought my phone and the clarity of the built in screen protector IMO was horrible, i contacted them about it and the only thing they wanted was pics proving that i had the case and they sent me a brand new one without having to send the one i had back.
    07-14-2012 09:08 PM
    That's why I took mine off. So I wouldn't ruin it. Haha. No thats not so bad really.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    07-14-2012 09:58 PM
    Just to let you guys know. The charging port on my case is just about to fall off. Looks like it has been ripped.

This is under normal wear and tear use. I got it just after launch day of the phone. Click to view quoted image
    Mine is doing the exact same thing. I'll look forward to nesting your results.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    07-15-2012 12:16 AM
    what i would recommend is buying at sprint because they offer a one year replacement warranty so u don't have to go through otterbox and wait for a replacement.
    Pew446 and Mercury81 like this.
    07-15-2012 03:45 AM
    what i would recommend is buying at sprint because they offer a one year replacement warranty so u don't have to go through otterbox and wait for a replacement.
    Problem. I've never seen the Otterbox at Sprint. I'm sure Otterbox will handle this right.
    07-15-2012 05:21 AM
    Although I'm not having any issues with mine going on two months. It's good to know Sprint will replace it within one year.:beer::thumbup:

sent from EVO4GLTE
    07-15-2012 09:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD