Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Otterbox Defender Defect?

Just to let you guys know. The charging port on my case is just about to fall off. Looks like it has been ripped.

This is under normal wear and tear use. I got it just after launch day of the phone.

Did you contact the company,I hear they are pretty good with replacing any unusual defects.

sent from EVO4GLTE
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yes, but it was late last night. Will post how they handle it from here.

Global Posts
    43 Global Posts

Default Re: Otterbox Defender Defect?

Otterbox is awesome about backing there products!!!! I bought one for my One X the day after i bought my phone and the clarity of the built in screen protector IMO was horrible, i contacted them about it and the only thing they wanted was pics proving that i had the case and they sent me a brand new one without having to send the one i had back.
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,478 Global Posts

That's why I took mine off. So I wouldn't ruin it. Haha. No thats not so bad really.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMom View Post
    Just to let you guys know. The charging port on my case is just about to fall off. Looks like it has been ripped.

This is under normal wear and tear use. I got it just after launch day of the phone. Click to view quoted image
    Mine is doing the exact same thing. I'll look forward to nesting your results.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Otterbox Defender Defect?

what i would recommend is buying at sprint because they offer a one year replacement warranty so u don't have to go through otterbox and wait for a replacement.
    Thanked by 2:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by jhonyverdugo2000 View Post
    what i would recommend is buying at sprint because they offer a one year replacement warranty so u don't have to go through otterbox and wait for a replacement.
    Problem. I've never seen the Otterbox at Sprint. I'm sure Otterbox will handle this right.

Quote Originally Posted by jhonyverdugo2000 View Post
    Although I'm not having any issues with mine going on two months. It's good to know Sprint will replace it within one year.:beer::thumbup:

sent from EVO4GLTE