Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Viper Rom ICS Android 4.0

Default Sprint LTE is live in Dallas!!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Viper Rom ICS Android 4.0

No love for the 100% Android phone?

Made this thread and no replies..

http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=189973

Sprint LTE is live in Dallas!!

Default Re: Sprint LTE is live in Dallas!!

Where in Dallas are you? I've tried at home in Plano (PGBT/Preston) and at work (635/75) and no LTE.

Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by jesse813 View Post
    No love for the 100% Android phone?

Made this thread and no replies..

Probably because there was already a Dallas LTE thread when you started this one, and this is the EVO forum, as opposed to your Nexus.
    svargas05 likes this.

Doesnt work for me. My EVO LTE has yet to find 4G.
    I live close to down town dallas, and work near Abrams / NW HWY and at those places NO 4G LTE.
    I also checked a recent coverage map on the sprint website that now shows LTE coverage and either my phone is bad or the map is wrong.

i think its the map cause im having the same issue here in Arlington.....So pissed

Yeah LTE coverage is horrible... I get a great signal at 121 and Josey Lane/Main in The Colony near the Walmart but you go a mile in any direction from the Walmart (The tower is behind the Wally World) you lose it... Speeds are great but I work near DFW in Irving and going to lunch at MacArthur and 635 and any where in Coppell or in the DFW/Irving area nothing... Nothing in Lewisville either....

I went to a concert last night at American Airlines Center and was pleasantly surprised to get 4G inside the building.

I've been able to get pretty consistent LTE at the Farmers Branch Dr. Pepper StarCenter and the surrounding area. It drops off around 35/Belt Line but picks up again around PGBT/35. We got a sniff around PGBT/Independence but it doesn't stay connected long enough to do a speed test.

Quote Originally Posted by Robbie317 View Post
    Yeah LTE coverage is horrible... I get a great signal at 121 and Josey Lane/Main in The Colony near the Walmart but you go a mile in any direction from the Walmart (The tower is behind the Wally World) you lose it... Speeds are great but I work near DFW in Irving and going to lunch at MacArthur and 635 and any where in Coppell or in the DFW/Irving area nothing... Nothing in Lewisville either....
    I get LTE in Lewisville just gotta know where to go

Sent from my EVO

I get great signal in Lewisville but nothing 5 minutes away in Coppell

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums