AT&T salesperson

bumpandrun

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I have to share this. I was in a mall in Charlotte yesterday and haven't yet seen a new SIII or Evo 4G LTE. I was passing a kiosk and thought I would take a look. I wasn't paying any attention to the carrier, just the phones (happened to be AT&T). I asked him if he had an Evo 4G LTE and he said 4G LTE is a service, not a phone, what model was I interested in. Now I can forgive that since it was an AT&T kiosk (which I didn't notice until he said that). I then asked to see the One X or S whichever one they carried, I just wanted to see the size of the screen. I took a quick look and handed it back to him and said thanks. He of course put on the sales pitch. I told him I was a Sprint customer and just wanted to see the size of the screen since I was waiting for the white Evo 4G LTE to come out. He then told me that the Evo 4G LTE was just the big brother of the Inspire and couldn't compare to the One series phones. I couldn't help but laugh and I told him he needed to do more homework on his rival if he wanted to sound like he knew what he was talking about.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol