Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Mass storage mode

Can anyone help me?
    I recently bought the white HTC EVO 4G LTE, and I have been trying to find a way to sync my Itunes library onto my phone. I was recommended to download "DoubleTwist" by a Sprint employee to do so, but when I open the program, it does not show my phone in the devices. I've tried connecting to the network while my phone is plugged into my laptop, and it doesn't work. It then asks me to upload it manually by entering my phone's IP address(which I do not know). If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Default Re: Mass storage mode

You need double twist on the phone too!

When you plug in the USB cord in to the computerclick media sync instead of
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I have it on my phone already.

I have it on media sync, but it says my phone is connected in an unsupported USB mode. And then tells me I need to choose Mass Storage mode when connecting over USB.

Did you click on media sync on your computer or your phone ... You must do it on your phone if that doesn't work sync it through media player ...I have all my music sync through both and it works fine
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Ya, I did it on my phone. How wouod I do that?
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,379 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha912 View Post
    I have it on my phone already.

I have it on media sync, but it says my phone is connected in an unsupported USB mode. And then tells me I need to choose Mass Storage mode when connecting over USB.
    Unfortunately, the Evo LTE doesn't support Mass Storage mode except for the SD card.
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Do you have any suggestions on what I should do?
    Linux: The power beneath

Global Posts
    2,379 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha912 View Post
    Do you have any suggestions on what I should do?
    Sorry I don't use MS-Windows or MacOS, so I don't use syncing programs like you are trying. I just copy files directly on the SD card, or to the phone through Air Droid (killer app). Hopefully someone else can lend some ideas...
    Click "Thanks" and/or "Like" button on posts where someone helped you or you liked the posting. Nexus 5 (T-Mobile), Nexus 10, Evo LTE, Evo 3D, Evo 4G