Mass storage mode

Alpha912

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone help me?
I recently bought the white HTC EVO 4G LTE, and I have been trying to find a way to sync my Itunes library onto my phone. I was recommended to download "DoubleTwist" by a Sprint employee to do so, but when I open the program, it does not show my phone in the devices. I've tried connecting to the network while my phone is plugged into my laptop, and it doesn't work. It then asks me to upload it manually by entering my phone's IP address(which I do not know). If anyone can help me, it would be greatly appreciated!

Alpha912

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
I have it on my phone already.

I have it on media sync, but it says my phone is connected in an unsupported USB mode. And then tells me I need to choose Mass Storage mode when connecting over USB.

wess580

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
Did you click on media sync on your computer or your phone ... You must do it on your phone if that doesn't work sync it through media player ...I have all my music sync through both and it works fine

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
I have it on my phone already.

I have it on media sync, but it says my phone is connected in an unsupported USB mode. And then tells me I need to choose Mass Storage mode when connecting over USB.

Unfortunately, the Evo LTE doesn't support Mass Storage mode except for the SD card.

Reactions: Alpha912

crxssi

Linux: The power beneath
May 31, 2010
Visit site
Do you have any suggestions on what I should do?

Sorry :( I don't use MS-Windows or MacOS, so I don't use syncing programs like you are trying. I just copy files directly on the SD card, or to the phone through Air Droid (killer app). Hopefully someone else can lend some ideas...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2