What color should I get?

What color is your favorite?

• Total voters

dwb3838

Jul 2, 2011
Visit site
I have the black and I just like it better . I have an otterbox commuter case and you can see the red kickstand and red ring on the camera lens I like the black and red together . I think the white is cool looking to how can u go wrong with either one .

Reactions: zmann

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed there are 2 kinds of white ones. Ones with a red kickstand and ones with a silver kickstand. I have the silver. While I think the black and red also looks awesome, I do not like the white and red. So really there are actually 3 different ones.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
Sprint corporate stores are the only stores selling the white EVO, so Radio Shack never had them to begin with. If you want the white EVO take it back and go get what you want. If you're happy with the black EVO then keep it. However, next time do your due diligence and be an informed consumer.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

You are wrong on this. I work for a preferred retailer and we have a lot of white ones.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Jaymcp

May 8, 2010
Visit site
You are wrong on this. I work for a preferred retailer and we have a lot of white ones.

Why do we seem to disagree on everything, can't we just be friends?

I very well could be wrong, but I'm also basing my information off what Sprint's press release said regarding the release, and also what I was told from people that I know who work for the company.

"HTC EVO 4G LTE will be available in white beginning Sunday, July 15, exclusively in all Sprint-owned sales channels, including Web Sales (Sprint) and Telesales (1-800-SPRINT1"

This very well could include preferred retailers, I don't know. Everyone I know works for a corporate store. When I went to purchase mine here in the Oregon/Washington area, only the corporate stores were getting them, the other stores just didn't have them. Now, a few days into launch maybe that has changed. I honestly don't know.

However, I think that we can both agree that Radio Shack never has had them.

Jaggrey

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I have noticed there are 2 kinds of white ones. Ones with a red kickstand and ones with a silver kickstand. I have the silver. While I think the black and red also looks awesome, I do not like the white and red. So really there are actually 3 different ones.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte
Where have you seen the red & white one? I've seen renderings but not a picture of someone that's purchased it.

Clodrock

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Got the white and silver one on 7/15 (TO EACH HIS/HER OWN), the day it was first launched. Even got it for a hundred bucks! I was getting a Sprint Phone Connect and the guy at the corporate store said he could get me a $100 discount on a new White EVO 4G LTE since I was up for a renewal. The nice discount was because of my Sprint SERO Premium Plan and the Sprint Phone Connect. I was even able to keep my SERO plan. The white and silver one looks especially great with the white and grey Body Glove case! This thing is fast. Since I'm an ex-Launch Day Palm Pre owner (and recently moved to a Motorola Admiral), this thing easily exceeds my expectations. I'm even OK just "getting by" on 3G. :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie