Purchased at amazon but

asuman1179

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Sprint is still showing that I can upgrade on website. How long does it take for this to change or did I slip threw the cracks some how? Thought I would see activation fee nothing yet etc. Only paid $150 for the phone and still shows I can get a new one.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

MissJennell#IM

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
You didn't slip thru the cracks. It will catch up. Amazon is just slow at telling sprint you upgraded. If you used that upgrade at a sprint store you'd end up being charged full price after amazon let sprint know.

ImNoPrince

May 7, 2012
Visit site
i upgraded at RadioShack once for 3 phones 1 showed as upgrade and other 2 didn't I upgraded both the next year with no problem . I wouldn't trust it in just a few months but after that you may be good to go.

ninhead

Apr 30, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happened with me when I upgraded to the S2 using Amazon in April. Hated the phone and called Sprint, mid-May explaining the issue, and was told not to worry about it. Said it was Amazon's problem, not mine, and that Sprint would still honor my upgrade. Guy even thanked me for being honest.

asuman1179

May 27, 2010
Visit site
Like the phone so far and with out contract even better. But time will only tell. Just worried they could screw up renew dates, etc.