Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Global Posts
    404 Global Posts

Default Re: My pictures....

Quote Originally Posted by 08silveradoonrims View Post
    So I hooked up to the laptop last night and clicked on "media sync". As stated, I was able to access both, the phone storage and the card storage. Sure enough, the pictures that I was unable to see when mounted as "disk drive" were available in media sync. So now my question is how do I put them onto the card??? Also when I put music on the card it want available but if I put it on the phone it works in "play music". This also has me scratching my head!! Thanks for the info.
    I have all of my music on my card under the "Music" folder, and they play fine using the "Music" app, as well as the third party music app that I've installed, but do not show up in "Play Music" ...

I guess "Play Music" just won't see anything on the card with the Evo LTE, regardless of how you get it there.

Default Re: My pictures....

I had the same problem. I fixed it by going into the camera settings, selecting phone storage, closing the camera app, reopening and then re-selecting the storage card.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12