Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Cool Re: Weather Clock Widget Help

I am having this same issue as of the other day. Can you please tell me how to clear the data that your talking about. I am new to this phone, came from iPhone's and the Android system is very confusing (in a good way of course) :-)

Default Re: Weather Clock Widget Help

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Higgins View Post
    I am having this same issue as of the other day. Can you please tell me how to clear the data that your talking about. I am new to this phone, came from iPhone's and the Android system is very confusing (in a good way of course) :-)
    I have no idea what you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Amber Higgins View Post
    I am new to this phone, came from iPhone's and the Android system is very confusing (in a good way of course) :-)
    I had an iphone for years and this was my first go at android as well so I can appreciate this, made me laugh, thanks

Hope you like it as much as I do, no plans to ever go back

I deleted my time/weather widget and when I tried to put it back on my homescreen it takes forever to load and I still don't have it.

Now all my widgets are loading and it takes forever.

Quote Originally Posted by NastyNeil View Post
    Ok, I think I actually just remembered, ha. You go in to Settings>Date and Time>Uncheck Automatic Date and Time and Automatic Time Zone >back out and reset phone. That should do it.
    This actually helped! My widget is working again. Thanks
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12