Weather Clock Widget Help

thomasr1950

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
I deleted the HTC Sense clock/weather widget. I reinstalled it but it's not big like it was before it got deleted. How do i get it back larger on the top of my phone?

devgrp

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I deleted the HTC Sense clock/weather widget. I reinstalled it but it's not big like it was before it got deleted. How do i get it back larger on the top of my phone?

How did you delete it? There are different sizes. Look under the clock section in the widget list

tivoboy

Aug 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm having some similar issues. I am using the HTC small weather and clock widget. The weather widget doesn't show the current weather or update it. IF I open the widget and go to weather, it updates fine (sort of, more on that later) and then when I go back to the home screen it shows the updated weather.

but when I return, it's back to some base old weather information. Not really sure why it wouldn't just use the latest updated version until a NEW update can be done.

The other thing is, there is a "local weather" location, which has the GPS SYMBOL next to it, and then I have the same city, my local city Palo Alto, CA listed. But, when I am IN Palo Alto, the TWO weather readings, the GPS set one (Palo Alto) and the location I have setup, Palo Alto, CA have DIFFERENT weather information. Sometimes, one will be dark and cloudy and the other is just cloudy, as if the TIME is off.

Is there a way to get rid of the GPS updated weather location setting? I have the feeling that that should be sucking power in some fashion and it doesn't really provide much value for me.

b0x3r

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
The whole weather app is broken. This morning I went out to fly and I took 3 screen shots of the weather app. One for NY and two for charlotte. One using the location service and the other I added manually.
random question but, are you rooted? If so is that how you got the "percent #" of battery life in your battery icon ?!

1dtb

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I tried this out of desperation, This unchecking Automatic date and time and time zone also fixes the HTC DNA weather clock. Now it shows current Location as in what city you are in where it used to show "current Location" on the widget.

Amber Higgins

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
I am having this same issue as of the other day. Can you please tell me how to clear the data that your talking about. I am new to this phone, came from iPhone's and the Android system is very confusing (in a good way of course) :)

So Cold

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
I am new to this phone, came from iPhone's and the Android system is very confusing (in a good way of course) :)

I had an iphone for years and this was my first go at android as well so I can appreciate this, made me laugh, thanks

Hope you like it as much as I do, no plans to ever go back