1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Armband Case

Has anyone found an armband case that works well with the 4G LTE? I've been looking around online, and a lot of the cases I've found don't look like they were made specifically for this phone (and user comments indicate a less than perfect fit).

ROM
    Stock Root
    Cingular Samsung SGH-D357>AT&T Samsung BlackJack II>AT&T Samsung Impression>AT&T Samsung Jack>AT&T iPhone 3G>AT&T iPhone 4>Sprint Samsung Epic 4G Touch>Sprint HTC EVO 4G LTE> AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note II> AT&T HTC One

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

Default Re: Armband Case

A Tunebelt AB86Sport works if you don't use a case on your phone.

ROM
    Mean ROM

I have the iArmband one and it works well. I don't use a case though and it would be tight if I did. But, it works great without one.

I have the Tunebelt AB86 Sport and it works great. Nice snug fit. Go directly to tunebelt.com and order from them.
    Last edited by dsalt22; 08-01-2012 at 08:57 AM. Reason: to include link to vendor
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I'm looking for one that won't require me to take my phone out of my otterbox commuter case. Any ideas?

I have a tunebelt armband from Amazon that is for the Nexus with an ottterbox defender. I use the commuter also and my EVO fits it nicely. A little loose, but it is still tight enough where it doesn't move and fits snugly when the armband is tightened.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Perfect, thanks. Just what I was looking for. One question: is the stock armband long enough, or did you need to get the extender?

Stock was fine for me. I'm a 6'1" 185 pound male. No need for the extender.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums