Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default no voicemail notifications

So I am not getting any notifications of voicemails on my evo lte. I was getting them just fine during the voicemail to text period after it's over I am not getting anything. No notification on the notification bar and nothing downloads to the visual voicemail app. Anyone else having this problem? If so how do I fix it? The only way I can see if I have a voicemail is to call voicemail and check.

Default Re: no voicemail notifications

Exact same thing for my Evo LTE and my wife's. We just listened to numerous missed voicemails. WTF

Ok, I figured it out (if you're using Google Voice). In settings, under Voicemail Playback, select "Play via speaker." After choosing this option, voicemails came through like before for both of our Evo LTE's. Hope it works for you, vertcobra99.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Alright so I fixed the issue. You need to delete the voicemail widget from your home screen then add it back. I think it may have frozen after the free ended.

Ah ok. We didn't have the widget on ours. Glad it worked for you.