Picasa

meb730

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
In order for me to store my photos in a cloud service what is the name of the Picasa app? I noticed when I search there are numerous ones with a slight variation. Thank you

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I tried them all. Get yourself picfolio. It is great. Easy to upload, create folders,, everything. You see a pic on fb you like,, share, picfolio, done. That easy.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

meb730

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded Picasa Tool app and it seems to work when I go to it directly. My other question though is why when I go to my phone gallery and choose to share apictue it does not work. I will choose Picasa, but when I try to upload it using that avenue it says "failed to reteicwe account information." Thank you.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded Picasa Tool app and it seems to work when I go to it directly. My other question though is why when I go to my phone gallery and choose to share apictue it does not work. I will choose Picasa, but when I try to upload it using that avenue it says "failed to reteicwe account information." Thank you.

I use to use Picasa tool. Believe me when I tried picfolio I immediately deleted Picasa tool. You will not have any of these issues with picfolio.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12