Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Picasa

In order for me to store my photos in a cloud service what is the name of the Picasa app? I noticed when I search there are numerous ones with a slight variation. Thank you

I tried them all. Get yourself picfolio. It is great. Easy to upload, create folders,, everything. You see a pic on fb you like,, share, picfolio, done. That easy.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Google + is what you need. Pictures instantly uploaded to google plus are available in picasa.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    FaisDogg likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Default Re: Picasa

I downloaded Picasa Tool app and it seems to work when I go to it directly. My other question though is why when I go to my phone gallery and choose to share apictue it does not work. I will choose Picasa, but when I try to upload it using that avenue it says "failed to reteicwe account information." Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by meb730 View Post
    I downloaded Picasa Tool app and it seems to work when I go to it directly. My other question though is why when I go to my phone gallery and choose to share apictue it does not work. I will choose Picasa, but when I try to upload it using that avenue it says "failed to reteicwe account information." Thank you.
    I use to use Picasa tool. Believe me when I tried picfolio I immediately deleted Picasa tool. You will not have any of these issues with picfolio.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte