LTE already getting replaced...

Bamm83

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Your topic is a little misleading. I read it as either the LTE service is being replaced or that the phone itself is being replaced with a new model. Just a heads up that I'm probably not the only one who read it that way.

Sorry you were unlucky. I have had to replace phones over tims, but I'm generally lucky with having working phones or tablets for the first year or so.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

TrueDrooid

May 22, 2010
Visit site
Your topic is a little misleading. I read it as either the LTE service is being replaced or that the phone itself is being replaced with a new model. Just a heads up that I'm probably not the only one who read it that way.

Sorry you were unlucky. I have had to replace phones over tims, but I'm generally lucky with having working phones or tablets for the first year or so.

Yep, I clicked on this topic because i was thinking the exact same thing. This is one of those potential havoc inducing posts, especially if you're a lad like myself whom has never experienced the green light on LTE in their area.

Well if you are getting your phone replaced thats cool, I would wait and hope your next phone coming does better

sasha

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
I had this happen a couple of times since purchasing this phone, most recently yesterday, and I wasn't on wifi.

josh3035

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
I had that a couple times when i flashed a rom but after i did a full wipe and reflashed never seen it again

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
How is the LTE networking going to be replaced? Come on now people, LOL.

My phone did crash 1 to many times, and it got to me. I took it in, and no one at the repair center ever saw such a massage, nor did it show up when they did an e-ticket. They asked me all the basic question such as, did you perform a soft reset, hard reset, and profile update. Yes to all was my response.

I hope the second one will be the charm :p

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Wow title misleading I would of never read this otherwise. Mines crashed a few times but no big deal.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
So LTE in the LTE sub-forum is misleading, lol. Crashing once or twice is no big deal, but crashing more then that is a big deal, and needs to be reported so HTC can look in to it.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I know this sounds crazy, but everyone else around here seems to blame the Google Wallet update for everything... I opened it this afternoon to shoe it to someone and one hour later I had the abnormal restart again.

Does anyone know if the abnormal restarts are logged anywhere on the phone?

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
I know this sounds crazy, but everyone else around here seems to blame the Google Wallet update for everything... I opened it this afternoon to shoe it to someone and one hour later I had the abnormal restart again.

Does anyone know if the abnormal restarts are logged anywhere on the phone?

I have Google my issue, and many believe it has to do with the Google Wallet, but the owners that are having the issue are in small numbers. I never updated GW, since I do not have any plan on using it.

My issue started out of the blue, and it continued which is the reason I went in.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I have Google my issue, and many believe it has to do with the Google Wallet, but the owners that are having the issue are in small numbers. I never updated GW, since I do not have any plan on using it.

My issue started out of the blue, and it continued which is the reason I went in.

So, mine has done this twice in the last to days. Did you just take it to a sprint store and have them replace it?

View attachment 34557

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Keep the screen shots as proof, and do take it in. The more the bug is reported, the better the chances are of an update to address it.

That's why I asked if it was logged anywhere on the phone. I've sent the logs to the big black hole known as HTC every time.