White screen browser?

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone been having a problem where u open browser and no matter what it just goes into white screen out of no where (not all the time every once and a while) only way to get it to stop after its happeneed is restart the phone

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Just happened to me tonight for the first time was going to reset.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
This is happening with lots of apps on the EVO 4g LTE, see all the threads talking about Gmail, market, people, etc. For some reason it seems to only affect stock apps.

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
Alright, I didn't know if I was the only one, its really annoying when it does happen and its just unresponsive and then says wait for app close or send report. Why do they even bother putting send report, its just like windows they don't do anything with it

masterxchief

Mar 21, 2010
Visit site
I read somewhere that the google apps freezing up is caused by google wallet, if you uninstall updates on google wallet its supposed to fix it but I have not tried.

The white screen in the browser thing, if its what I think it is, then you just need to double tap on the screen to zoom in and then double tap to zoom out and it usually loads the page. If thats not the issue then Im not sure, I use chrome cause I got sick of doing that

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Same thing was happening to me, but only happens when I have wallet setup...I tried hard reset which resolved the issued but restarted as soon as I setup wallet, now I have reset wallted, and I dont use it anymore no problem so far since I stopped using wallet.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781