Video from Phone to TV

Rsximporter99

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Yes you can... You need a MHL adapter for EVO, its plug and play, very easy to use...ive been ordering movies from HTC watch and watching them on my big screen. Phone will get HOT because this is a very extreme and stressful operation...you are streaming over wifi(I would hope) and your send video and audio at the same time when your display is on....I usually set the brightness on the screen of the fone to the lowest setting so i can reduce heat...it still gets very Hot. Ive managed to do this 3 times complete movies no issues or damage to the fone.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have HTC media link works great for watching movies and it is wireless

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

biggdogg9

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I just picked up one and and.very lagy do uhave the same problem

from my HTC evo lte that was smuggled through customs in a kilo of cocaine

FaisDogg

Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I have HTC media like at home and in the car....works without any issues...I use it all the time

silverthornne

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
I have HTC media link works great for watching movies and it is wireless

Really? I am not very pleased with my Media Link HD. Even just displaying web pages it takes too long to refresh the image. I also had it hard crash my phone during a training session; I was using it to display a mobile app my company had developed and the training was during off-hours so the network wasn't being strained. Lag was really bad and 2 hours in my phone crashed really badly.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

Rsximporter99

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
I would guess that if you are experience real bad lag...its your tv. Every now and then i see one Frame 'catching up' if you will...but for the most part the experience is smooth and acceptable in my opinion.