Small update coming 8/22 (Rolling out now)

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
No that not my logic lol what I'm saying is I don't mind if they don't update today or next month I have patience I can wait it out. I rather have a careful update then a rushed update. So HTC can take their time no rush.

Everyone including myself always says id rather have a good update later than a rushed one now. But that never happens. It always come later with rushed quality. Lol.

I turned off roaming and that seems to have lowered my 3g connection issues. I think what was happening was it would continue to try and roam every 5 seconds.disconnecting from each network.

I still lose complete connection in some areas but I'm not losing the data in low coverage. Even though its exremly slow and might as well be disconnected.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Reactions: Emmanuel11

Lawrence76taylor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: Small update coming 8/22

I don't want to wait either, but the great about jelly bean I'd the speed increase and smoothness. What good is it if it's always freezing or something like that? My remainder prime is a great example, a bunch of updates, but they all suck.

Last edited:

Emmanuel11

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Everyone including myself always says id rather have a good update later than a rushed one now. But that never happens. It always come later with rushed quality. Lol.

I turned off roaming and that seems to have lowered my 3g connection issues. I think what was happening was it would continue to try and roam every 5 seconds.disconnecting from each network.

I still lose complete connection in some areas but I'm not losing the data in low coverage. Even though its exremly slow and might as well be disconnected.

Yea and that sucks it take us 3 to 6 months to get an update and it still have issues something wrong with that picture.

BlackHawkA4

Drop the Bag
Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
Yea and that sucks it take us 3 to 6 months to get an update and it still have issues something wrong with that picture.

Fragmenation. Get an iPhone. Hahaha.

I'm a little dissapointed its taking so long for cyanogen. The reason I went with the EVO was because the last time I didn't the Samsung had no good roms.

Emmanuel11

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
Fragmenation. Get an iPhone. Hahaha.

I'm a little dissapointed its taking so long for cyanogen. The reason I went with the EVO was because the last time I didn't the Samsung had no good roms.

No point in getting a iPhone when if you jailbreak your iPod with redsnow you can make your iPod work just like the iPhone 4s and that what I did. But Im not ready to root my android though I'll just wait for 4.0.4 or 4.1

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I am very confident that there will be a update this week. I will not say why I am confident, I will not state it as fact either but rather its my very STRONG opinion.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

G3TCASHM0N3Y

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I am very confident that there will be a update this week. I will not say why I am confident, I will not state it as fact either but rather its my very STRONG opinion.

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Is this a joke?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Mastertech

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

I hope you are right....we'll just have to see if your opinion is correct.

Guy from SU

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

I'm hoping for an update that will fix my WIFI issues. Tired of the full WIFI signal dropping for a couple seconds for no reason. Sooooo annoying.

Mikey47

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my EVO 4g lte

Great, come next week people around these parts will be pissed off that your opinion didn't come to fruition.

Rsximporter99

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site

Patience is what is really killing me, I know a update before Jelly bean is coming.... I just WANT IT NOW....lol especially like others have mentioned here all the ONE Xs have a update and all this talk about S3 getting 4.1 soon adds salt to the wounds...

I want the damn update because
- I want to remove this crappy bar that takes up some of my screen ( I do not want to root / flash roms to get rid of this)

- I want the extra Memory that the ONE X folk are talking about

- I want connections issues to be improved

- I want slightly better multitasking that others are stating in ONE X forums

Please may this happen soon....jelly bean is nice but I can wait longer for spiffy notifications if the above is provided! :-\

kiwicarlos741

May 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm hoping for an update that will fix my WIFI issues. Tired of the full WIFI signal dropping for a couple seconds for no reason. Sooooo annoying.

Havent had a single WiFi issue ever.however today I did experience my first annoying 3g drop signal which I couldn't get to come back on for. Couple min. It would just say disconnected