Recuperar fotos de camara Shot

NataDotCom

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Hola

alguien me puede decir como encontrar las fotos que estan en mi cell donde dice camara shot .....cuando conecto el cell a la pc ese folder con esas fotos no las puedo ver en la pc para descargar ..

Gracias

Lawrence76taylor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
hey compa,
No creo que haya gran cantidad de gente que hable espa?ol en este forum. Te recomiendo uses google transla. Para recibir m?s respuestas. Lo use para traducir y esto fue lo que me salio:

" can anyone can tell me how to find the pictures that are on my cellphone in the folder named camera shot ..... when I connect the cell to the pc I cannot see that folder with those photos to download .."

Thanks

Lawrence76taylor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
to no tengo ese cell, pero ya trataste pasarlas a tu "micro sd card"? Hay una aplicaci?n llamada astro file manager que te deja mover fotos, m?sica, v?deos, etc, a cualquier f?lder o a un "micro sd card". Si no funciona eso pon la pregunta en ingl?s en este forum.

reyalsnik

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Lawrence...maybe you can translate because my Spanish sucks. I put the google translation at the bottom...looks ok...

To find those pictures when you connect to the PC, you have to select "transfer media" on the phone when you connect the USB cable. Then the EVO shows up on the computer as a media device, with two folders (if you have a micro sd card)...the one that is labled Phone is the one that contains the photos and video. If you mount it as a disk drive it only reads the micro sd card. Hope that helps.

Para encontrar las im?genes cuando se conecta a la PC, usted tiene que seleccionar "los medios de comunicaci?n de transferencia" en el tel?fono cuando se conecta el cable USB. A continuaci?n, el EVO se muestra en el ordenador como un dispositivo de medios de comunicaci?n, con dos carpetas (si usted tiene una tarjeta micro SD) ... el que se etiquetados tel?fono es el que contiene las fotos y el v?deo. Si lo monta como una unidad de disco que s?lo lee la tarjeta Micro SD. Espero que esto ayude.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE

Last edited:

kronosqq

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I thought the Evo LTE was available only in the USA.

Adding onto vysse, there's also eBay and online orders in general. I don't know whether networks would be compatible but there are people who use it as a Wi-Fi device.

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

Lawrence76taylor

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
@ reyalsnik,
That looks right, the only thing I'm not sure about the translation for media. It could be "modo de comunicacion" or "medio de comunicacion", but the second one sounds better i think.