Flooded with private calls.

unitedflow

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
The last two days I've been flooded with private calls back to back for about 10 times in a roll. I called sprint and they said my phone was probably in a software loop or something so they had me do a hard reset(erases all data and restores to factory settings without touching the sd card), I think that's what it was. Anyway the next day at 1:45 am I got another flooding of private calls back to back. Can anyone help me?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

yodatom10

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm going out on a limb here but on my old thunderbolt in the phone app if you hit a menu button htc actually has a blocked caller list built in.
45cfbbd1-098b-2741.jpg

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus

Sdude1200

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
The last two days I've been flooded with private calls back to back for about 10 times in a roll. I called sprint and they said my phone was probably in a software loop or something so they had me do a hard reset(erases all data and restores to factory settings without touching the sd card), I think that's what it was. Anyway the next day at 1:45 am I got another flooding of private calls back to back. Can anyone help me?

It could also be a friend messing with you or anyone for that matter. If someone types "*67" before they input a phone number, the call will show as private.

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

unitedflow

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm going out on a limb here but on my old thunderbolt in the phone app if you hit a menu button htc actually has a blocked caller list built in.
Click to view quoted image

Sent from my Jelly bean powered Galaxy Nexus

I tried that but in order to block a number it has to be from your people's list or a specific number, but sense It's a private number I don't see the number and private number can't be in the call list.

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I hesitated to post a new thread because I though it very well could be prank calls as Sdude suggested, but I too have been receiving at least a dozen restricted calls (Actually stopped typing this when my phone rang, guess who it was).

dorlisa

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site
I know this is old thread but... last night someone kept calling from a private number to my fifteen year old and just not saying anything.. he knows it is a friend but not which one... if there an app we can download that will show us what the phone number is?

Garras Porgratix

May 8, 2015
Visit site
Soooo.....what happened to the happy endind to this thread? It's been a year so did the man finally get rest? Were the callers unmasked? Did the company do something or just blow off the customer claiming the could not disclose the callers id by law?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance